Due to growth in our ship repair business we require ship repair engineers to join our team.
- Assisting the operation manager in planning and running of the project.
- Monitor work progress at site and prepare progress reports.
- Liaison with clients, subcontractors and government authorities to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with project drawings and specifications.
- Conduct analysis of project including project bid calculations, lifecycle cost and equipment selection
- Maintain the inspection and test plan record.
- Control labour man-hours, costs, budget and prepare and close invoices.
- Ensure that the safety , quality & environment requirement of yard are strictly followed .
- Working hours: ability to work long hours as well as holidays if required.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience. Out of which at least 2 years at ship repair yard Ship repair experience is a must.
- Project management experience would be highly desirable .
- Ability to interpret specifications and requirements.
- High levels of fitness for the job.
- Positive & proactive attitude.
- Languages : Arabic / Excellent verbal & written communication in English.
- Qualified Marine Engineer or a Mechanical Engineer with ship repair experience.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org