Ship repair and conversion
Grandweld Shipyards has emerged as one of the Middle East leading ship repair hubs with nearly three decades of experience in repair, refit and conversion services of all types of marine vessels.
Since its establishment in 1984, Grandweld Shipyards is committed to provide its local and international clients with full spectrum of ship repair solutions with the highest international standards.
With deep industry knowledge and expertise, we are committed to provide quick turn-around of repairs, and work round the clock to ensure on time delivery. Grandweld Shipyards is fully equipped to accommodate a broad range of vessels for dry-docking and afloat repairs to the marine sector within budget and with high customer satisfaction.
The dedication of our employees has given Grandweld the reputation to become the trusted ship repairer in the region, offering quick and efficient solutions that respond to all repair needs for any vessel size ranging from supply boats to VLCCs. Our experienced supervisors, fabricators, certified welders, mechanics, riggers and electricians are able to perform all kind of repair jobs.
• Structural steel renewal and refitting
• Hull blasting and painting
• Large machine shop facility
• Tailshaft and propeller repairs
• Engine overhaul
• Turbo charger overhaul
• Electrical repairs
• Automation and control systems
• Joinery and interiors
• Tank coating
• Aluminum hull repairs
• Yacht repairs & refurbishments
• Repairing jack-up barges and offshore rigs
• Laser alignment
• Specialist in RnR repairs
Grandweld provides a wide spectrum of afloat repair services to ship owners and operators both alongside the jetty and offshore from its facilities in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Fujairah.
• Steel hull and structural repairs
• Riding squads for anchorage or voyage repairs
• Main Engines/Auxiliary engines and engine room machinery overhauls
• Electrical motors, switch boards and associated automation control systems repairs
• Navigation and communication systems repairs /new installations and commission
• Tank cleaning and coating
• Deck machinery overhauls
• Pipeline and valves overhauls/renewals
• Aluminum hull repair